Welcome to Year 2!
Welcome to our Class page! Our Year 2 teachers are Miss Killeen, Mrs Evans and Miss Terrins
On this page you will find our curriculum newsletters, key dates and homework for your children.
ONLINE WORRY BOX
If your child would like to contact Mrs Green with any worries or questions they may have, they can use the link below to contact her and she will send a reply within 24 hours. This link will go directly and confidentially to Mrs Green's inbox.
Each week your child will bring home personalised spellings to learn. Spellings will be tested on a Friday and will then be given a new set to learn for the following week. Your child must take responsibility for learning their own spellings using the strategies taught in class.
- Phonics, English, Knowledge, Guided Reading, Learning in Areas.
- Phonics, RE, PE, Computing, Music.
- Phonics, English, Guided Reading, Knowledge, Learning in Areas.
- Phonics, Big Write, Guided Reading, Maths and Learning in Areas.
- Phonics, Maths, Guided Reading, PSHE, Learning in Areas, Extra Playtime and Celebration Assembly.
We have Class Dojos which link parents directly to their child's achievements and Dojo points are given daily. When children reach 50 dojo’s, children will receive a prize from our class prize box!