Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Our aims, visions and values of the school are:
- To be a safe, happy, caring community of learners
- To help all individuals regardless of their race, gender or disability to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to achieve their full potential in a rapidly changing world
- To develop understanding of and respect for a wide range of religious values, languages and cultural traditions and different ways of life
- To encourage an enjoyment of life-long learning
- To encourage positive parental and community involvement
- To promote healthy lifestyles
- To provide a curriculum that is stimulating, broad, balanced, innovative and creative
- To celebrate achievement
- To prepare children for life in Modern Britain
Each month we focus on a different value in our Wednesday assembly. At the end of each month one child in each class is awarded the value bear in an assembly, for demonstrating the focus value.