Pupil Premium Strategy 2019-2020
Our pupil premium allocation for the current financial year is £94,191.
The priorities for our eligible learners for this academic year are:
- Providing pastoral care and interventions to ensure barriers are removed and learners are well supported and ready to learn.
- Providing additional support from teaching assistants within the classrooms to enhance quality first teaching to narrow the gap.
- Providing tailored interventions to meet the needs of our learners to support them in making progress.
- Accessing specific CPD for staff.
We will measure the impact of our approaches through:
- Pupil progress meetings
- Data analysis
- Monitoring and evaluation procedures
- Pupil Voice
- Pupil Learning Conferences
Our next review of the pupil premium strategy will be carried out in Autumn 2020.