It is the intention that the design and delivery of the substantive and bespoke curriculum achieves the following aims :
· Encourages and inspires the children to develop a love of learning.
· Develops and embeds skills that prepare children for a future of life-long learning and employment.
· Develops and encourages children to become reflective learners and take responsibility for their own learning.
· Develops children’s personal confidence and motivation to observe, question and think.
· Develop children’s capacity for and ability to, value others as regards to their views/opinions, beliefs and cultures.
· Develop in children the relevance and importance or perseverance, resilience, empathy, respect and tolerance so as to better prepare them for life in the twenty-first century